The GS-Sport GH-625XT is a stylish,IPX7 water resistant, sports watch.It is a multi-purpose GPS sports training watch that may be used in most any outdoor application like running, hiking, etc., which may be employed to monitor, track and make an analyzation of your exercise and training routines or merely to log traveled routes. Recorded data may be reviewed using the included Training Gym software, or exported into your desired format such as GPX, CVS,TXT or KML for use with other standard web-sites/ software. On-board training tools include such an alarm for distance, a lap timer, speed calculation, heart rate monitoring, calorie burn calculations, and bread crumb trailing for easy back-track to origin points, all of these features make the GH-625XT a will have to have running partner.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #42009 in GPS or Navigation System
- Brand: GlobalSat
- “Trainer Mode”: Assists/ trains to improve your performance to meet your goals
- “Smart Track Back”: Guides you so you will never get lost.
- Supports virtual trainer, multiple-sports, and interval training modes.
- High solution display for easy read-out under sunlight situations.
- Software Utility CD USB Cable and Bike Adapter Mount included
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Globalst GH-625 XT
Wanted a GPS Heart Rate watch that was fully compatible with the Linux OS and heard that the Globalst was. I searched high and low for the newer 625 XT in the UK with no luck, so I tried the worlds biggest shop – Amazon.com (probably).
As to the watch it has so far exceeded my expectations, for my cycling I have the screen split in 4 for – calories, heartrate, speed and distance, it workcs well finding satellites quickly. I have done around 10 work-outs lasting around 30mins and once I just wore it for at least 8 hours and it’s still got half the battery to go.
Can not wait to make up a route to go trekking up in the Scottish Highlands.
VERY Happy with this product.
See all 1 customer reviews…