When power isn’t enough, you need Pyle Power. This two-channel, 200-watt power supply is bridgeable. It’s equipped with everything you’ve come to suppose from quality car amplifiers. The RCA ports are silver-plated for eliminating signal loss. A subsonic filter allows low-end interference to be cut, so your speakers will always be delivered the most eminent quality audio. The MOSFET pulse width modulation power supply allows for a clean, distortion-free signal to your speakers. To keep both your car and the amplifier safe, this model is equipped with thermal, overload, and short circuit protection. So when what you need is power, trust Pyle Power.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #1244 in Car Audio or Theater
- Brand: Pyle
- Model: PLA2378
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 3.28″ h x 11.47″ w x 14.99″ l, 1.00 pounds
- Maximum Power Output 2 x 1000W – 2 Ohm Stable – Custom Terminal Block for Speaker Connection – S/N Ratio: >90dB
- Bridgeable RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 1x2000W – MOSFET Power Supply – Thermal / Overload / Short Circuit Protection -
- 2 Channel Bridgeable MOSFET Amplifier – PWM ( Pulse-Width-Modulation ) System – Input Impedance: 47K Ohms
- Frequency Response 20 Hz-50kHz (±3dB) – Glass Epoxy PCB – Soft Turn On/ Off
- Output Power @ 14.4v DC, 50Hz – Silver RCA Inputs – Advanced Protection Circuitry
- Dimensions:10.24″ W x 2.21″ H x 11.02″ L
12 of 14 people found the following review helpful.
Pyle amp review
im running a couple 10″ jl w1v2′s off of it. first day ive had it, so far so good…sounds great. i give it five stars because i got it for 65 after shipping and handling, great deal. but fyi its not the white amp in the pic above.im working on uploading some pics. also very versitaile (sorry if i butchered the spelling) as far as options go for different systems. comes with mail in one year warrenty.
i also bridged it to run 2000w x1 running a lanzar 15 and it pounds. definately enough bang for your buck.
i would recommend getting one. a very good deal for the money
hope this helps
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
Its more then u can expect
By Happy user=)
so i was looking for some good amp for my car stereo.like most of the people my age (18)i had pretty tight budget,but let me tell u this thing rocks.i dont think its 2000watt but it works just great.im pushing two 12″ and i didnt have any problems with it.its been 3 months already and the only time i ever touched it was just for adjusting it for my music.so everyone who thinks that u need to buy expensive amps for your cars just try this.u will be surprised how much it can do
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
Just had this amplifier professionally installed with 2 DVC blue wave pyle 12” subwoofers, this amp beats with the best of them and the gain is only set about 80% so far so good, those who claim it isn’t 2000 watts are definitely wrong. have played maybe an hour out of it and no issues so far.
See all 37 customer reviews…